Broward Clerk offers Passport Services at 3 convenient One-Stop Courthouse Locations
Click here for more information on how to apply for a passport, photo requirements, fees,
and other valuable passport information.
- Photos can be obtained at all 3 One-Stop Courthouse Satellite locations. Cost is
$10 per applicant.
No appointment required.
- Service Locations
- North Regional Courthouse, 1600 Hillsboro Boulevard, Room: 160, Deerfield Beach, FL 33442
- South Regional Courthouse, 3550 Hollywood Boulevard, Room: 160, Hollywood, FL 33021
- West Regional Courthouse, 100 N. Pine Island Road, Room: 180, Plantation, FL 33324
- Passport Hours of operation are from 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m., Monday - Friday, excluding Courthouse Holidays.
Public Notice - New Office Hours
As a result of the Clerks of the Court not being adequately funded, some Clerks have already had to make difficult decisions as it pertains to the operations of their offices, forcing them to implement furloughs, reduced hours of operations and employee layoffs to accommodate the budget cut.
Due to budget cuts, the new reduced hours for Court related counter services will be
Monday - Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 3:30 p.m., with the exception of the following services:
- Passport Services will be remain open from 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- Domestic Violence will remain open from 8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- Jury Service remains the same with arrival at 7:45 a.m. There are no changes for anyone requiring assistance with an emergency injunction or similar circumstance.
Broward Clerk to Provide Online Access to Electronic Documents
Howard C. Forman, Clerk is taking the next steps, as defined by the State, to provide access to paperless electronic court cases. Online access to
electronic public court records will be made available in May 2015, under a 90-day trial period as required by the State. Following the pilot period, case
details and documents will be made available for viewing by attorneys and the general public in the summer of 2015 in the production environment on the Clerk's website
There will be no fee or cost for viewing case information or documents online or through public terminals in the courthouses. Once the system is fully implemented in August 2015, downloading and printing of online documents will also be free of charge. To read the entire announcement, Click Here.
- Rick Case Honda Location
- ~NEW SERVICE~ Parking and Code Enforcement Payments available Online
- Electronic Court Records
- Juvenile Traffic Court Program
- Criminal Electronic Filing - 01/06/2014
- Circuit Civil Electronic Filing - 01/30/2012
- Redaction Notice - 01/01/2012
- Juvenile Division Move - 09/26/2011
- Traffic and Misdemeanor Case Management System Changes - 09/09/2011
- Support Depository Fees - 08/15/2011
- Probate Electronic Filing - 05/02/2011
- Marriage Certificate Copies - 01/27/2011
- Felony Case Management System Changes - 02/22/2011
- Support Depository Automated Payment Line - 12/01/2010
- Central Archives Division Move - 06/21/2010
- Online Foreclosure Auctions - 03/30/2010
- County Civil Case Management System Changes - 02/01/2010
- Circuit Civil, Family and Probate Case Management System Changes - 08/24/2009
- American Express No Longer Accepted - 05/01/2009
- 17th Judicial Circuit Online Scheduling for Uniform Motion Calendar - 04/06/09
- Passport Pictures are now Available - 04/06/2009
- Public Access Marriage License Application - 02/11/2009
- Child Support Depository - 10/1/2008
- Background Checks - 8/26/2008
- Electronic Document Filing - 8/26/2008
- Electronic Records - 8/26/2008
- Homeowner's Rights in Foreclosure Proceedings - 8/26/2008
- TeleCheck Services - 8/26/2008