WARNING-JUROR SCAM April 11th, 2014.
POSSIBLE JUROR SCAM: The jury office in Broward County has received a call from a resident who informed them of a juror scam. The caller has indicated that they have been contacted by phone by someone who identifies themself as a Lieutenant with the Broward Sheriff’s office and instructs them that there is an outstanding warrant for their arrest for failure to show for jury duty. The caller advises that if payment is made he can postpone the arrest until they appear in court on the date that is provided by the caller, and a refund will be issued by the Judge at that time. If you are contacted by an individual who is telling you that you have an outstanding warrant for failing to appear for jury service, hang up and contact Broward County Jury Services at 954-831-6089.
Jury Services in the Seventeenth Judicial Circuit Court (Broward County) and law enforcement offices do not contact citizens via phone to solicit monies or social security numbers for failure to appear for jury duty.
Electronic Court Records - Effective 04/07/2014, a new website service for Broward County titled Electronic Court Records allows free access to electronic case records via the Court's wireless (Wi-Fi) access points at all four Broward Courthouse locations. Attorneys, agency personnel and interested parties may search and view case details and electronic document images attached to a case, by using their own devices, while in court.
Criminal eFiling - Effective 01/06/2014, electronic document filing (E-Filing) service for the following divisions will be mandatory on the Florida Courts E-Filing Portal: Circuit and County Criminal; Criminal and Civil Traffic; Juvenile Delinquency and Dependency; Criminal Appeals. Registration information is available at the Florida Courts e-Filing Portal.
New Juvenile Traffic Court Program - The Juvenile Traffic Court Program has now expanded to the Satellite locations. Juvenile drivers in Broward County may be eligible to have their case dismissed by completing court ordered safety tasks through the Broward County Traffic Court Program. Click Here to view more information.
- Disclaimer Agreement (read this before using this site)
- Circuit Civil Electronic Filing - 01/30/2012
- Redaction Notice - 01/01/2012
- Juvenile Division Move - 09/26/2011
- Traffic and Misdemeanor Case Management System Changes - 09/09/2011
- Support Depository Fees - 08/15/2011
- Probate Electronic Filing - 05/02/2011
- Marriage Certificate Copies - 01/27/2011
- Felony Case Management System Changes - 02/22/2011
- Support Depository Automated Payment Line - 12/01/2010
- Central Archives Division Move - 06/21/2010
- Online Foreclosure Auctions - 03/30/2010
- County Civil Case Management System Changes - 02/01/2010
- Circuit Civil, Family and Probate Case Management System Changes - 08/24/2009
- American Express No Longer Accepted - 05/01/2009
- 17th Judicial Circuit Online Scheduling for Uniform Motion Calendar - 04/06/09
- Passport Pictures are now Available - 04/06/2009
- Public Access Marriage License Application - 02/11/2009
- Child Support Depository - 10/1/2008
- Background Checks - 8/26/2008
- Electronic Document Filing - 8/26/2008
- Electronic Records - 8/26/2008
- Homeowner's Rights in Foreclosure Proceedings - 8/26/2008
- TeleCheck Services - 8/26/2008